*Summer Leadership Camp Registration opens at 8:00 AM on March 20th.*

   - At 8:00 AM on March 20th we will make the registration link active on
   the website. You can go to GeorgiaSLC.org, click Teachers, then click
   Register on the left side. You can also use this direct link -
   http://www.georgiaffacamp.org/Summer%20Camp/Teachers.htm#Register
   - If the link is not active after 8:00 AM, be sure to refresh your
   browser (F5 on most browsers). You may need to clear your browser cache.
   - We will fill weeks on a first come - first served basis. Once a week
   is full we will open a waiting list.
   - There will be a line on the form for a second choice week. If your
   week is full, we can hold your space for your second choice week.
   - Please note that your registration is only tentative until we receive
   your deposit (within two weeks of submitting the online form.)
   - If you are requesting to lodge with another chapter, please indicate
   that on your form.
   - We will process the registrations in the order we receive them. Once
   your registration has been processed we will email a confirmation. If a
   week closes before your registration is in, we will email you.
   - Remember that once you register, any decrease in number of students
   will result in a forfeit of those deposits.

Russel Towns
Camp Manager

Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center
720 FFA FHA Camp Road