FFA-FCCLA Summer Leadership Camp Registration Update

Weeks Two, Three, and Four have reached capacity and are now closed.  These weeks are closed pending deposits from the chapters that are registered.  We have waiting lists for each of these weeks.

If you submitted a Registration Form for one of these weeks you should have receive a separate email from me today.

If you had planned to register for these weeks but did not register, you have a couple of options.
  1. You may select a different week.  Currently weeks 1 and 5 are available.
  2. You may place your chapter on the waiting list by registering for the week you want.  We cannot guarantee that space will open up for that week.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Russel Towns
Camp Manager