To: Wayne County Forestry Field Day Participates

From:  Wayne County FFA and Wayne Co. Forestry Commission

Date: March 18, 2013

Subject:  Wayne County FFA Forestry Field Day

                Teachers the Wayne County FFA Forestry Field day will be held on Thursday, March 21st 2013.  The event is going to be held at Lake Lindsay Grace outside of Jesup, GA.  Registration is going to be from 4:00 pm till 4:30.  The competition will start at 4:30 promptly.  The events being offered is the senior events only, NO junior events will set up.  Each event will be evaluated and scored.  If there are any questions please do not hesitate to call Reggie Beasley (YF Advisor), at 912-427-1096 ext. 425 or Derrick Duncan (GFC Chief Ranger), at 912-427-5806.  We are looking for a great crowd to show up so come early and register.  Directions are in an attachment attached to this e-mail.  We have registered 300 students for this event already through the region office. I look forward to seeing each of you on Thursday!

Thanks,

Reggie Beasley

Young Farmer Advisor

Wayne County High School