Agriscience Fair Announcement

Registration for the 2013 Georgia FFA Agriscience Fair is now open.  The 2013 Georgia FFA Agriscience Fair is scheduled to be held in conjunction with the State FFA Convention on Friday, April 26th.  Please complete this online registration for your students to compete.  You will need to submit the online registration form for each project.  Please check the FFA Awards bulletin for complete rules and project information.  Please check the Advisor's convention planning guide for more information on times and other events.  Please make sure to read the State Agriscience Awards bulletin carefully, as some of the rules & contest information has changed.  For example, the categories have been updated.  There is more complete information on the National FFA website for completing Agriscience Fair projects (but please keep in mind we will use the Georgia scoring rubric attached to this e-mail).

Please register any of your students you think will have their project ready for state convention, so we can make plans.  However, please let me know if something happens & you will not be attending. We must reserve space for each project, so we need an accurate count if possible.  The contest will be held in the Monument Room.

Project set up times:  Thursday, April 25th (1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.) & Friday, April 26th (8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.) ***All projects must be set up by 9:00 a.m.

Judging times:  Friday, April 26th, 9:30 a.m - 12:00 noon (*Students must be present during judging).

Registration deadline:  Friday, April 12th

Please contact me or Danny Bartlett if you have any questions regarding the State Agriscience Fair.  Good luck to you & your students as they finish their projects!

Registration Linkhttps://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dE52b1JGNUpFT3VnVDhwZWF4aEpQaGc6MA#gid=0

Please contact Agriscience Fair Superintendents: Danny Bartlett & Christa Steinkamp with questions.

--
Christa Steinkamp
204 Four Towers Building, UGA