The location for the State Middle School and Senior Division Lawnmower CDE's has been changed due to the threat of rain on Friday and Saturday. The CDE's are still planned for this Saturday, March 23 and will still begin with registration at 8:30 and the CDE starting at 9:00. Students should be prepared for rain. We will make every effort to run the course between showers if possible, but students may have to drive in the rain. The location change was made in order to set the driving course up on asphalt  to make the contest as fair as possible for students and avoid mowers sliding or spinning during the students run for their driving score.

The location will be Oconee County High School. Registration and instructions will be in the school lunch room. The driving course will be set up in the parking lot behind the auxiliary gym. You will need to park in the lower parking lot between the school and the football stadium. The entrance to the lower parking lot off of HWY 53 is between the Civic Center and the baseball field. You may enter the building through the double doors between the gym and the after school program playground that can be seen from the parking lot.

Please contact me if you have further questions. Thank you for your cooperation as we try to provide the safest and most fair opportunity possible for your students.

Directions to the school from HWY 441:
Watkinsville Bypass
Watkinsville, GA 30677
1. Head north on GA-24 N/US-129 N/US-441 N/Watkinsville Bypass
79 ft
2. Take the GA-53 exit toward Watkinsville/Winder
0.3 mi
3. Turn left onto GA-53/Experiment Station Rd
1.2 mi
4. Turn left onto GA-53 W/Hog Mountain Rd
Destination will be on the left
1.1 mi
2721 Hog Mountain Rd
Watkinsville, GA 30677