I know this is during alot of your spring breaks but Fort Valley State
University is hosting a Growing Power Workshop next week, April 2-3.  The
workshop is $10 per person and you can register on site.  Topics will
include extending your vegetable growing season using hoop houses, using
worms to increase soil quality, sustainable food systems, and organic
gardening.  There will be hands on workshop as well.  This workshop is
sponsored by FVSU, USDA NRCS, and Southern SARE.  Please see the attach
brochure for more information and pre-registration info.

Will Allen will be presenting the entire workshop.  Mr. Allen was the key
note speaker year before last at the Georgia Farm to School Summit.  He is
nationally known for his book The Good Food Revolution.  You can learn more
about him by visiting www.growingpower.org

If you have any questions feel free to email me or FVSU at the contact
information on the flyer.
--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education