We received nearly 50 entries for the 2013 State Convention Talent program. After sorting through the audition material, the students who are being asked to perform have been identified. Attached to this email are three items. First is the list of students selected to perform in the Career Show on Thursday afternoon, April 25. The second attachment is the list of students selected to perform in the Arena with a specific rehearsal time. The third attachment is the Talent Information sheet that our Arena talent participants need to return.

Career Show Talent
These students have been provided a specific time to perform in the Career Show. They should arrive at the Career Show stage approximately 15 minutes prior to the time listed on this form. Students must bring all necessary accompaniment (background music on CD, guitar, etc...) We will provide a stage and a micrphone and deck to play CDs from. Please do not bring music from an iPhone, iPad, or other mobile device to play from.

Arena Talent
The students selected to perform in the Arena must show up to rehearse in order to perform. If a student cannot make their assigned rehearsal time, they need to contact Ben Lastly in the State FFA Office immediately to see about attending one of the other scheduled rehearsal times. Students should bring all accompaniment (CDs with background music, guitars, etc....) to the audition. We will provide a stage, microphone, and deck to play CDs from. Specific performance times for all Arena talent will be announced following the completion of all rehearsals. Students need to be prepared to perform at any point from the opening session on Thursday night to the final session on Saturday afternoon. Additionally, students performing in the Arena should complete the attached Talent Information sheet and fax it back to the Georgia FFA Office at (706) 552-4458 no later than Friday, April 15.

Ben

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association