Teachers

Attached is a list of the 2013 State FFA Proficiency Finalists. These students will all be expected to interview at the 85th State FFA Convention on Thursday, April 25, in Macon. Please review the following information carefully.

Attached are…

-finalist list

-proficiency interview information for advisors

-interview schedule (by category)

I encourage you to read over this information very carefully so that your student is adequately prepared. The advisor information page should answer your questions about the interview process (time, content, what to take, etc…) Remember, I have asked that any finalist with a concern about making to their interview needs to contact me no later than April 1.

If you have questions, please let me know.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association