I know this is during alot of your spring breaks but Fort Valley State University is hosting a Growing Power Workshop next week, April 2-3.  The workshop is $10 per person and you can register on site.  Topics will include extending your vegetable growing season using hoop houses, using worms to increase soil quality, sustainable food systems, and organic gardening.  There will be hands on workshop as well.  This workshop is sponsored by FVSU, USDA NRCS, and Southern SARE.  Please see the attach brochure for more information and pre-registration info.

Will Allen will be presenting the entire workshop.  Mr. Allen was the key note speaker year before last at the Georgia Farm to School Summit.  He is nationally known for his book The Good Food Revolution.  You can learn more about him by visiting www.growingpower.org

If you have any questions feel free to email me or FVSU at the contact information on the flyer.
--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education