We have 3 neutered, male potbelly pigs born and raised by Dutchtown High
School FFA members. We have used our potbelly pig as a hands-on component
for our animal science class. These babies were born December 17th. They
make great pets for anyone with love, time, and space. Can be potty-
trained. Very smart! Money from the project supports the Dutchtown FFA
chapter.

 Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."