From: JESSICA BOWDEN <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Area 3 Board Member Nominations

Please forward to Area 3:

Dear GVATA Members,

I have enjoyed serving as your Area 3 representative but the time has come
to nominate and vote on my replacement. The representative will serve a 2
year term beginning at the Summer Mid-Winter conference this year. You will
need to plan to be at the Summer Conference Early on Sunday to attend the
board meeting and assist with registration on Sunday and Monday.

Please e-mail me by Wednesday if you are interested in the position. I
would like to have a paper for everyone to vote on Thursday.

Thank you,
Jessica Bowden

*Jessica Bowden*
LaGrange High School