I hope you are doing well this week. This year is quickly winding down! I
know that many of you are on break this week. I hope you have had an
enjoyable break and got some well deserved rest. I want to remind everyone
that the Area 4 Teachers meeting will be held on *Tuesday, April 9 at ECI* in
the Cafeteria and the Area 3 meeting will be *Thursday, April 11 at Fort
Valley State* in the Pettigrew Center. Both Meetings will *begin at 4:30*.
 Also, the Wood Working CDE will take place this same day, for questions
please send them to Kevin Jump.

Monthly reports are due Wednesday, April 10.

The 2013-14 Agricultural Education Program of Work (POW) is available now
for you to complete. This includes the program of work for Middle school,
High school, and Young Farmer teachers. The POW is available through your
regular login on the Ag Ed website. All teachers need to have the POW
completed by* May 1*. If you have any questions please let me know.****

**I look forward to seeing all of you at our Spring meetings next week.
--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education