We have 3 neutered, male potbelly pigs born and raised by Dutchtown High School FFA members. We have used our potbelly pig as a hands-on component for our animal science class. These babies were born December 17th. They make great pets for anyone with love, time, and space. Can be potty- trained. Very smart! Money from the project supports the Dutchtown FFA chapter.

Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."