I hope you are doing well this week. This year is quickly winding down! I know that many of you are on break this week. I hope you have had an enjoyable break and got some well deserved rest. I want to remind everyone that the Area 4 Teachers meeting will be held on Tuesday, April 9 at ECI in the Cafeteria and the Area 3 meeting will be Thursday, April 11 at Fort Valley State in the Pettigrew Center. Both Meetings will begin at 4:30.  Also, the Wood Working CDE will take place this same day, for questions please send them to Kevin Jump.

Monthly reports are due Wednesday, April 10.

The 2013-14 Agricultural Education Program of Work (POW) is available now for you to complete. This includes the program of work for Middle school, High school, and Young Farmer teachers. The POW is available through your regular login on the Ag Ed website. All teachers need to have the POW completed by May 1. If you have any questions please let me know.

I look forward to seeing all of you at our Spring meetings next week.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education