The following chapters have registered for their respective Area Forestry
CDE. I have attached the complete registration sheets for you to check your
students' names. If you want to make any changes, just e-mail them to
me. *Registration
deadline is Friday, April 12th! *Here is the link to register (if your
chapter's name is on the following list, you do not need to register
again.)(You can make changes on the day of the CDE, but it will delay
official results being posted.)

Jr. Forestry CDE
Registration<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEFHUGhySU1DYWdkcC1nTlRVbmhVY3c6MA>

Sr. Forestry CDE
Registration<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGJ3TTlGLVlJMUdEelRaNVFablBsUlE6MQ>

*Area V *

*Sr.*

Colquitt County

C. A. Gray Jr.

Thomas County Central

Tift County

*Jr.*

Brooks County Middle

C. A. Gray Middle

C. A. Gray Jr.

Thomas County Central

*Area VI*

*Sr.*

Appling County

Brantley County

Echols County

Wayne County

*Jr.*

Appling County

Appling Middle

Bacon Middle

Brantley County

Brantley County Middle

Echols County Middle

*Area V Forestry CDE Information!!*
Location: Reed Bingham State Park near Adel (six miles west of I-75 off
Hwy. 37)
Check-in: 4:00p
Events: 4:30p

-Vehicles that are NOT state-owned will need to pay a $5 Park Fee (school
buses are exempt from this fee)
-Park on the ball field near Picnic Shelter #4
-Check-in will be completed under Picnic Shelter #4
-Restrooms are located near Picnic Shelter #4
-*ADVISORS ONLY *should come to Picnic Shelter #4 to check-in
-There will be a practice tree and a N-S, 100' traverse set up to check
compass and pace
-Please arrive no earlier than 3:00p
-No one associated with your team should enter the park from now until
3:00p Tuesday
-The awards presentation will be held on the stage near Picnic Shelter #4

Thank you for your attention and I look forward to seeing you soon!

*Danny Bartlett
Forestry Area Teacher
South Region Agricultural Education*
*ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway*