I hope your week is off to a great start. If you are on spring break this
week, I hope that this email finds you well and that you are enjoying some
time with your family. The area banquets are fast approaching. You will
find attached, a registration sheet for this year's banquets along with a
list of award areas that your chapter may choose to sponsor. Please
complete and return with your registration payment by April 22. You will
receive more information regarding the banquets at next week's area
meetings.

Thank you for your continued help in providing sponsorship for our area
banquets!

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education

*"Making Education Work for All Georgians"*