Since results are not "official" until rosters are checked, I hope to have
as much of that work done as possible before the day of the event. I know
some of you are still trying to decide who will compete. As soon as you
have your team figured out, register, but no later than *Friday, April 12th.
* If you need to make a change at check-in, you may do so.
*
*
The Area V Forestry CDE will be held at Reed Bingham State Park on *Tuesday,
April 16th. *Check-in is 4:00p and events begin at 4:30p.
*
*
The Area VI Forestry CDE will be held at the Plum Creek forestry unit in
Broadhurst on *Thursday, April 18th.* Times are the same as Area V.

*NO ONE CONNECTED WITH FFA OR YOUR FORESTRY TEAM SHOULD ENTER THE EVENT
SITES AFTER SUNDAY, APRIL 14TH - Please!* Also, please do not arrive at the
event sites before 3:00p.

Sr. Forestry CDE
Registration<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGJ3TTlGLVlJMUdEelRaNVFablBsUlE6MQ>

Jr. Forestry CDE
Registration<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEFHUGhySU1DYWdkcC1nTlRVbmhVY3c6MA>

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you on the 16th or 18th.

*Danny Bartlett
Forestry Area Teacher
South Region Agricultural Education*
*ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway*