Many of you have asked which students will be recognized at the area
banquets. I have attached a list of all South Region Award winners. The
first and second place winners along with high individuals will be
recognized at the banquet. Please note that this year, gold and platinum
middle school record book winners will be recognized only. This keeps the
middle school record book award area in line with other awards which only
recognize the top winners at the banquet.

Thanks to all of you who have already submitted your banquet registration.
If you have not done so we need to receive it by Monday. Thanks and have a
great weekend.

Lynn Barber