I hope your week is off to a great start. If you are on spring break this week, I hope that this email finds you well and that you are enjoying some time with your family. The area banquets are fast approaching. You will find attached, a registration sheet for this year's banquets along with a list of award areas that your chapter may choose to sponsor. Please complete and return with your registration payment by April 22. You will receive more information regarding the banquets at next week's area meetings.

Thank you for your continued help in providing sponsorship for our area banquets!

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education