Teachers,

The 2013-14 Agricultural Education Program of Work (POW) is available now for you to complete. This includes the program of work for middle and high school agriculture teachers and Young Farmer teachers. The POW is available through your regular login on the Ag Ed website. All teachers need to have the POW completed by May 1. If you have any questions please let me know.

I look forward to seeing all of you at our Spring meetings next week.

Lynn Barber, Ed.D.

Georgia Department of Education

2802 Moore Highway, ABAC 34

Tifton, GA 31793