Since results are not "official" until rosters are checked, I hope to have as much of that work done as possible before the day of the event. I know some of you are still trying to decide who will compete. As soon as you have your team figured out, register, but no later than Friday, April 12th. If you need to make a change at check-in, you may do so.

The Area V Forestry CDE will be held at Reed Bingham State Park on Tuesday, April 16th. Check-in is 4:00p and events begin at 4:30p.

The Area VI Forestry CDE will be held at the Plum Creek forestry unit in Broadhurst on Thursday, April 18th. Times are the same as Area V.

NO ONE CONNECTED WITH FFA OR YOUR FORESTRY TEAM SHOULD ENTER THE EVENT SITES AFTER SUNDAY, APRIL 14TH - Please! Also, please do not arrive at the event sites before 3:00p.

Sr. Forestry CDE Registration

Jr. Forestry CDE Registration

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you on the 16th or 18th.

Danny Bartlett
Forestry Area Teacher
South Region Agricultural Education
ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway