Dear Friends of Georgia FFA, Georgia EMCs, Ag Ed Staff and FFA Advisors,

The Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center is proud to announce the dedication ceremony for the newly renovated Georgia EMC Cabin (formerly named REA cabin) on May 3rd, 2013.  Renovations started in January and are almost complete!  As a member of the Ag Ed community, we would like to invite you to join us for the dedication.  Below is the information for the event.

We would like to thank Georgia EMCs for all of their continuing support and financial assistance with this project and we hope to see you there!

Inline image 1

--
Todd Teasley
Camp Director of Leadership and Development