The Georgia FFA's mobile app is live and ready to download. I encourage you to share this information with your students and local supporters. Anyone an iPhone, iPad, Android, or Blackberry can go to their "App Store" and download the free Georgia FFA Convention app. The app contains all sorts of information about the State FFA Convention.

The app was paid for through sponsorship funds from ABAC, the Macon Convention & Visitors Bureau, and Small Town Big Deal TV show.  Please join me in thanking these valued sponsors!

Please help spread the word about the Georgia FFA mobile app!

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association