Teachers

Just a quick reminder about the State FFA Discussion Meet that will take place this Friday at the State FFA Convention.

We will meet at  9 am in the Marriott in Salon Rooms A and B. I know several of the Students are State officer candidates but they will have time to do what they need to do on stage and still have time to get to the Marriott in time.

We will announce the four finalists at the end of the preliminary rounds that morning and then we will meet back in Salon rooms A and B for the finals at 1:30 pm.

If you need to get in touch with me at the convention please call me on my cell or send me an email.

I look forward to seeing everyone later this week.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher