Teachers

At the end of each school year, the state AgEd staff meets to wrap up the school year and start to make plans for the next year. That includes reviewing all CDE and award programs. You have the opportunity to have a voice in the direction of the CDE and Award programs by submitting potential changes to CDE or award guidelines. If you have ideas of how to make our program better, please take time to share your thoughts using the attached proposed change form. Please fill out the form completely and provide as much information as possible.

Proposed changes are due to the State FFA Office by May 10. You can mail, fax or email the forms to me.
Ben

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association