Please see message below from Mr. Greg Gilman.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Greg Gilman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: April 30, 2013, 6:38:06 PM EDT
To: "Christa Steinkamp" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: CDE changes

Mrs. Steinkamp,

Will you please place this on the statewide list serve?

Thanks!

Greg Gilman

Fellow Ag Teachers,

I would like to propose that we change all CDEs in Georgia to allow three (3) individuals from individual CDEs (like Creed, Prep Public Speaking, etc.) or three (3) teams from team CDEs to advance to state competition from area CDEs. This is currently the standard for the Livestock and Forestry CDEs.

If you agree, you do not have to complete a form, as I will do that. I will also submit the tabulated results to Mr. Lastly for consideration at the appropriate time and place. All you have to do is reply to this e-mail and tell me you are in favor of this move. For most contests, it will not cause a significant change in the cost or time needed to conduct the state level CDE.

I feel this move will make our advancement criteria uniform across all CDEs.

Thanks for your consideration. Comments are welcome. Please reply by Wednesday May 8, 2013.

Greg Gilman
FFA Advisor
East Jackson High School
Commerce, GA