Thank you for a great attendance at the 85th Georgia FFA Convention. The house was full! I appreciate you bringing so many students to experience the Convention. Thank you for your commitment!!!

For those who missed it, or for those who want to see it again, all six sessions of the 85th Georgia FFA Convention are archived on the Georgia FFA IHigh site. You can log on to www.ihigh.com/gaffa<http://www.ihigh.com/gaffa> and see the six sessions listed.

Please note that some of the session videos are in multiple segments. When you open a session the timer may say the footage is only a few minutes long. Also, the session may start with live footage of the arena several minutes before the session begins. You can move the progress bar to the end of that segment. When segment ends, the next will start automatically. For example, I have gone back and watched, and session 1 is in 4 segments. The first is only about 3 minutes long, the second is 19 minutes long, the 3rd is about 5 and half minutes long, and the 4th is just over 2 hours long. As each segment ends, the next will start automatically. There is no reason to stop or close out the window to get the rest of the session, simply let the video play.

Enjoy the convention footage, and thanks again for bringing so many students, alumni, and parents to the Convention.
Ben

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association