Reminder that all fall plant orders are due tomorrow - Tuesday, May 14th -
please save your order to your computer and email it back to me or fax it
to 478-825-6980

Thanks, Melissa

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Teachers -

Please find the attached Fall 2013 Plant Order Form.

*Notice the tabs at the bottom of the excel spreadsheet listing each
wholesaler and the plants available from each one*.  As in the past you can
request your PO once the new school year begins as we will not be sending
out invoices until August.  You DO NOT need to have separate PO's for each
vendor -- *one PO will cover your entire order*.  We are planning on plant
delivery at the Fall Teachers Meetings the last week of August.

Please email your order form back to me by *Tuesday, May 14th*.
Let me know if you have any questions.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education