I hope all of you are experiencing the euphoria that goes along with the
end of another school year and enjoying a chance to catch your breath
before heading off to camp or other Summer activities.
I am attaching a copy of the 2012-2013 North Region Participation Summary
for your review. These are the starting numbers that we will use to begin
determining our Chapter of the Year for 12-13. As you all know, there are
many other criteria that will factor in but I want to make sure our
starting point is accurate.
Please take a minute to look these over and make sure they correspond with
your records.
Let me know of any discrepancies.
I hope all of you have a great summer. Let me know if I can help in any way.

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director