As you know, we moved this winter from Weltner Hall to the Chambliss
Building. In doing so, we moved to about 1/5 the space we previously had.
Because of this, it was not possible to bring everything over. We also have
some items that we no longer need but may be useful to a local program. If
you want to come by and browse through the items, please email or call to
let me know. I along with some of the area teachers will be available this
Friday. Some of the items include shelving, filing cabinets, binders, small
furniture, old textbooks, etc.

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education

*"Making Education Work for All Georgians"*