We are looking forward to seeing all of you from Area V at the banquet
tonight. I mentioned where to park in the previous email, but thought it
may be best to include a map. On the attached map you will see that the
visitor parking lots are highlighted. I would suggest parking in the one
closest to the gym. I have highlighted the path from the parking lot to the
gym. We will also have FFA balloons along the sidewalk this evening to
direct you. The registration table will be set up under the rotunda between
the gym and auditorium. Please check in there before proceeding into the
gym. The doors on the back side of the gym adjacent to Athletic Circle will
not be open, therefore, everyone should enter through the north side.

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education

*"Making Education Work for All Georgians"*