In years past we have had several sealer clinics throughout the spring in
order to get our canning plants ready for the summer canning season. This
year I wanted to try something a little different.

I will be offering a course, Food Processing Facilities and Sealer Clinic
(CTAERN 3581) on May 29th-31st in Tifton at ABAC in the Chambliss Building.

This course will be a mixture of classroom instruction, sealer tear-down
and assembly, and live canning plant work.

This is a 2 PLU course and is recommended only for those teachers with
canning plants. This course does not offer The Better Process Control
School Certification.

--

James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher