In years past we have had several sealer clinics throughout the spring in order to get our canning plants ready for the summer canning season. This year I wanted to try something a little different.

I will be offering a course, Food Processing Facilities and Sealer Clinic (CTAERN 3581) on May 29th-31st in Tifton at ABAC in the Chambliss Building.

This course will be a mixture of classroom instruction, sealer tear-down and assembly, and live canning plant work.

This is a 2 PLU course and is recommended only for those teachers with canning plants. This course does not offer The Better Process Control School Certification.

--
James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher