Teachers,

You may register for the Forestry Training Workshop through the link listed below, whether you want to attend June 6th at Bacon County High School in Alma or July 16th at Stripling Irrigation Park in Camilla.

Registration for CTAERN 3752 for June 6th has closed. There may be others who want to attend, so I am giving you the opportunity to sign up through the Google Doc at this link:

Forestry Training Workshop Registration

I am NOT going to use CTAERN for the July 16th or July 25th sessions. If you want to attend the July 16th session, please register with the Google Doc. The July 25th session at ABAC will be made available ONLY if you cannot attend one of the other two. Hopefully, there will not be enough registrants to make that workshop. (In other words, I only want to do the workshop twice!)

For those who have already signed up through CTAERN, you DO NOT need to register through the Google Doc.

Already registered are:

Larry Burkett
Tom Cranford
Donald Dalton