Teachers,

As a reminder, the Area VI FFA Banquet will be held this coming Tuesday, May 7, at Ware County High School. The Area V Banquet will be held on Thursday, May 9, at the ABAC Gym. The official start time for both banquets is 6:00, however, we will open the serving lines at 5:30. For those of you coming to ABAC, you will need to park in the lot behind the gym and near the dining hall. The sidewalk from the parking lot leads straight to the gym.

As a note....the Ware High lunchroom seats approximately 400 students. We currently have 415 registered for the Area VI banquet. The ABAC gym has prepared seating for 425 and we have 428 registered. We have enough food that will be prepared and we are working on making sure that we have adequate seating for everyone. Let me emphasize that this is a great problem to have! However, please be mindful of this and do not bring attendees that were not included in your registration.

Because of the growth of our area banquets, we may need to consider an alternative arrangement in the future.  I will be sending out a survey in the near future to get your feedback.

I look forward to seeing all of you next week as we recognize those who have excelled in the South Region!

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education