Dear Ciliate Community,

The organizers of the 2013 FASEB conference on Ciliate Molecular Biology
(to be held in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, this July 7-12), send you
greetings.  We would like to take a moment to encourage those of you who
are planning to attend to register soon!

http://www.faseb.org/Science-Research-Conferences/Registration-Information.aspx#sthash.krtwtk4B.dpbs

There may be challenges arranging travel from the Denver Airport or the
closer HAYDEN Airport to the facility in Steamboat Springs *if left to the
last minute*!  There is a shuttle from Denver and there are car rentals
available from both locations.

http://www.faseb.org/Science-Research-Conferences/Locations--Lodging-and-Transportation/Steamboat-Springs--CO/Transportation.aspx#sthash.mhYkw6Ii.dpbs

 (It is cheaper to rent a car, and car-pool with other participants.)

 Finally, this year (thanks to Emily Wiley), we have a fair bit of travel
support for undergraduate attendees (up to $800 each depending on demand).  If
you have undergraduates, and could use travel support, please contact Emily
directly (and soon!  *before* the end of May), at the following email
address:  [log in to unmask]

Looking forward to seeing you!!!

Eric

Aaron