Dear Ciliate Community,

The organizers of the 2013 FASEB conference on Ciliate Molecular Biology (to be held in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, this July 7-12), send you greetings.  We would like to take a moment to encourage those of you who are planning to attend to register soon!

 http://www.faseb.org/Science-Research-Conferences/Registration-Information.aspx#sthash.krtwtk4B.dpbs

There may be challenges arranging travel from the Denver Airport or the closer HAYDEN Airport to the facility in Steamboat Springs if left to the last minute!  There is a shuttle from Denver and there are car rentals available from both locations.

http://www.faseb.org/Science-Research-Conferences/Locations--Lodging-and-Transportation/Steamboat-Springs--CO/Transportation.aspx#sthash.mhYkw6Ii.dpbs

 (It is cheaper to rent a car, and car-pool with other participants.)

 Finally, this year (thanks to Emily Wiley), we have a fair bit of travel support for undergraduate attendees (up to $800 each depending on demand).  If you have undergraduates, and could use travel support, please contact Emily directly (and soon!  before the end of May), at the following email address:  [log in to unmask]

Looking forward to seeing you!!!

Eric

Aaron

and  Kaz