---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Constance (Saxon) Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, May 3, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Subject: FFA Week Observance Award Revisions
To: "Christa Steinkamp ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>

Christa,

Can you please send this out to North Region so that I can get feedback? Thanks!

Teachers,

The attached document is a proposed rubric for the National FFA Week Observance Award. As it stands, the criteria for judging this application is very subjective and can vary widely between regions. I am proposing a new rubric which would provide clear criteria for the application. Please  review the attached rubric and respond to [log in to unmask]  with any suggested revisions or your statement of support by May 8th.

Thanks,

Constance Reid

Greene County High School

Agriculture Teacher / FFA Advisor