From: Johnson, Emily [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 3:34 PM
To: _All State Staff
Cc: Crabtree, Dale; Hazlett, Mandy
Subject: 2013 National FFA Convention Band, Chorus and Talent Applications

Good Afternoon,

I hope this email finds you well. Please note that the applications for 2013 National FFA Convention Band, Chorus and Talent are now live on www.ffa.org<http://www.ffa.org>. Promotion for these applications will be listed in Pulse, on Facebook and Twitter and through LPS staff. An email will be sent to those who signed up on www.ffa.org<http://www.ffa.org> requesting to be notified when the applications were available.

In order to apply for each group, members will need to fill out an online application, submit an audition video and pay a $25 application fee. Applications are due Monday, July 1, 2013 and members will be notified of their application status by Friday, August 16, 2013.

New in 2013, National FFA Talent will also host a competition for all members accepted to National FFA Talent. Members will perform in 3 different rounds and the winner will be announced at the FFA Dance on Friday, November 1, 2013. More information is available here<http://register.ffa.org/profile/form/index.cfm?PKformID=0x310281a3a>.

If you have any questions regarding the National FFA music programs, please feel free to let me know. I am more than happy to help.

Have a great week! Emily

Emily Johnson
Event Manager
Convention and Events Management Team