Dear AgEd Family,

I am proud to announce a new adjustment to the State Agricultural Education Staff responsibilities and duties.

Mrs. Christa Steinkamp will be making a lateral move beginning July 1, 2013. She will be assuming the duties of the AgEd Curriculum Director.

Christa has been a valuable member of the state AgEd staff for the past several years serving as the North Region Animal Science Teacher. Before that, she was successful as an agriculture teacher and in agriculture business & industry.

Her skills and expertise will serve us all very successfully as we strive to make continued improvements in this great profession.

Please join me in congratulating Mrs. Christa Steinkamp as she begins her new role and responsibilities on the state AgEd staff.

John (Chip) Bridges

Program Manager, Agricultural Education

Georgia Department of Education

1752 Twin Towers East