Before posting the position for Animal Science Area Teacher for the North Region, I wanted to take this opportunity to publicly thank Christa for such an outstanding job in that capacity. Christa has been an exceptional team player, a patient teacher (for me, Sidney, and Jerry), and a friend. We all wish her the best and are very happy that her new home will be right down the hall because we will always consider her part of our North Region team.

Congratulations Christa on being named our new Curriculum Director. We all look forward to the great things that will come from your new position.

Best of Luck,
Stan
--
Stan Mitchell