The GJSA Round up show will be held in conjunction with the Ga Jr Beef
Futurity.  Please see attached documents for more information on becoming a
GJSA member an showing in the GJSA Round Up Show.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DONNA L PRIEST <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, May 27, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Subject: GJSA Round Up Show
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Ms. Christa,

If you do not mind would you please send the attached documents to your
list serv so we can make sure everyone knows about our organization and all
we have to offer GJSA members.

Thank you so much we appreciate everyone's support for the Georgia Jr.
Simmental Association.
Donna

Donna L. Priest

(770)655-8133 (direct)
GJSA Advisor

Marty Seagraves
GJSA Advisor

--
Christa Steinkamp
204 Four Towers Building, UGA

Georgia Junior Simmental Association

Hello GJSA Members;

            Well GJSA members it is about time to kick off a new show
season by attending the Georgia Junior Beef Futurity and our GJSA Round Up
show.  This will be the 2nd annual show we have had at the Beef Futurity
and we are hoping to make this a yearly event.  With your help we will
increase our junior member numbers again this year.  Last year at the state
show the Simmental shows had the largest exhibitor numbers in the entire
show.

            Mr. Marty Seagraves and I are going to try to fill some big
shoes and be your GJSA advisors.  We are excited to kick the new show
season off and welcome all of you to the Round Up show on Friday afternoon
after the steer show.  We will once again hold this in the Beef & Dairy
Arena and hope to get started approximately 30 minutes following show.   We
will have a table set up during check-in for you to sign up for the GJSA
Round Up show so make sure to come by and see us.

            Keep in mind every exhibitor must me up to date on their dues
prior to participating in the show so please mail your dues in now in order
to participate.    Dues for GJSA are $15 per year and our year runs from
March 1st to Feb. 28th of each year.  Keep in mind members of GJSA have the
opportunity to win banners and buckle at this show.  Also, each GJSA member
has the opportunity to participate in the yearly Sweepstakes Contest where
you accumulate points all show season for showmanship and class placing.
Make sure to visit the GSSA website to view the Sweepstakes events that you
can count points on.   In addition to show points, points are also awarded
for attending GJSA meetings and Field Day events.

            GSSA Field Day this year is next weekend and there will be
junior events such as a judging contest and you can count points just for
attending, so make plans to attend.  Sorry for the late notice about this
event but we will try to keep you posted sooner from now on about future
events.    If you plan to attend please contact Holly Alford to be added
for meals.

            Well for now that is all the information I have, but please see
attached dues forms, print them off and get your dues mailed in so you will
be up to date and ready to show at the 2013 GJSA Round Up Show held in
conjunction with the Georgia Junior Beef Futurity on 7/ 12/13.

            Mail dues of $15 to:        Donna Priest

                                                     121 Bingham Rd SW

                                                     Cartersville, GA  30120

                                                     (770) 655-8133

Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns and please make
sure to provide a valid email address when sending in dues in order to
receive newsletters from GJSA.  Thank you!  Enjoy your summer….