---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kylee JO DUBERSTEIN <[log in to unmask]>

Hello!

I am excited to announce the inaugural Horse Owner's Seminar and Trade Show, put on jointly by the UGA College of Veterinary Medicine, UGA Animal and Dairy Science department, and UGA Cooperative Extension system.  This will be a one day educational program held on Saturday, August 10, at the Livestock Instructional Arena.  This event will feature two rooms of morning speakers (veterinarians and Cooperative Extension faculty members), a lunch and equine vaulting exhibition, and afternoon laboratory activities, along with an all day trade show featuring equine businesses, organizations, and activities.  Information on the event can be found at :

http://ugahorseowner.wix.com/horse-owner-seminar#

Registration can be done online at the above link or mailed to:

UGA Horse Owner's Seminar

C/O Katy Mayhew

100 Woodstone Dr.

Apt 20
Athens, Ga 30605

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.  We are looking forward to a great program for this exciting inaugural event!

Sincerely:

Kylee Jo Duberstein, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Equine Science
Department of Animal and Dairy Science