I had a teacher suggest yesterday that we give you the option of having
your cell number listed in the region directory. I think that is a great
idea. I have modified the form so that you can choose whether or not you
would like your number listed. Please click on the link below to complete
the form. Please do so by June 25. Thanks!

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dFM5bi1EeV9lVWVacUhnUWpHdXBEZ3c6MA

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education

*"Making Education Work for All Georgians"*