I had a teacher suggest yesterday that we give you the option of having your cell number listed in the region directory. I think that is a great idea. I have modified the form so that you can choose whether or not you would like your number listed. Please click on the link below to complete the form. Please do so by June 25. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dFM5bi1EeV9lVWVacUhnUWpHdXBEZ3c6MA

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education