A combination Tree Id. and Disorders workshop(6
th-12th grades) will be held Tuesday, June 18th at Banks County Ag. Facility from 10.00am until 3.00pm. We have held these at the home school of the Sr. state winner in tree id. (Hunter Armour Banks County 2013) for the past 3 years. Teachers and FFA members from the entire state are invited to attend. Please bring a leaf press and/or camera as we plan to have all the tree species. Handouts will be available to take home.  Scott Griffin, Ga. Forestry Comm. will conduct the  Disorders part of the workshop. Cost for the lunch meal will be $5.00 and bring $2.00 extra bucks if you want to enter a mini Disorder or Tree Id. test at the end with cash and other prizes to the winners.

Please email Jerry Taylor the number you plan to bring to allow a food count.

Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher
204 Four Towers Building, UGA
Athens, Ga. 30602