From: Sapp,Clay [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2013 4:23 AM
To: _All State Staff; Currie, Blaze; Armstrong, Dwight; White, Christine
Subject: Thank you to agriculture teachers

Dear State Leaders,

As the school year comes to a close, my teammates and I want to share our gratitude for the work that has been done in agricultural education classrooms and FFA chapters this year. As a team, we decided early in our year to place a large emphasis on supporting and encouraging agriculture teachers and FFA advisors who are essential to the sustainable success of the National FFA Organization.

To thank our teachers and advisors, we have created a letter sharing our appreciation for their efforts. If you would, please take a moment and forward this link on to the teachers in your state.
https://www.ffa.org/FFAResources/Publications/ffapulse/201305/advisors/Pages/Special-feature.aspx?smtrctid=1150966849

Also, as the summer heats up and many chapter officer teams begin to work on planning for the year, please encourage your chapters to check out the team's Officer 2 Officer series!! The video series features national officers and allows our team to share some helpful hints and ideas to chapter officers on ways to better serve their chapter.
Officer 2 Officer Link: https://www.ffa.org/ffaresources/video/officer2officer/Pages/default.aspx

Thanks for your efforts in ensuring that the agricultural education and the FFA is "Growing" in your state!

All the best,

Clay Sapp
2012-13 National FFA President

Clay Sapp
National FFA President
National FFA Organization
Phone: 317-802-6060
Web: www.ffa.org<http://www.ffa.org>

"FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education."