They are still accepting entries for this show.  No late fees. Please see entry information for questions. Thanks.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Subject: Habersham Summer Goat Classic
To: State listserv <[log in to unmask]>

2013 Habersham Goat Classic in June
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">Christa Steinkamp
To: [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">Beth Palmer
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 1:49 PM
Subject: Re:

I added it to the Livestock Calendar.  I will send it out on the listserve once you have the entry form & information.

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 1:46 PM, Beth Palmer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Can you please get the date out there about our show I will get you the form in the next couple of weeks

We would like to put our upcoming show for June 22, 2013 on your calendar, this is for the Habersham County FFA Alumni Summer Goat Classic

Thank you so much for your website!

--
Christa Steinkamp
204 Four Towers Building, UGA