Remember, there is a workshop tomorrow (Tuesday, June 18) for teachers with National Chapter Award and Proficiency applications that are moving on for national judging. The workshop will be held in the Pettigrew Center on the Ft. Valley State University Campus in Ft. Valley, GA. We will meet in the downstairs conference room. You can use the link below to get directions to the Pettigrew Center.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&gl=us&daddr=Fort+Valley,+GA+31030&panel=1&f=d&fb=1&dirflg=d&geocode=0,32.537791,-83.896329&cid=0,0,10630155507081295363&hq=FVSU

We will begin at 9:00 a.m. with the National Chapter Award workshop and conclude by lunch. We will begin the Proficiency Award workshop at 1:00 p.m. and conclude by 5:00 p.m.

Appropriate attire is casual or business casual. Bring your applications and your computers. Call my cell phone if you have questions. (706) 410-4604. See you tomorrow.

Ben

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association