I am pleased to announce that Mr. Kent Benson will be joining the State Agricultural Education Staff as the new North Region Animal Science Area Teacher. Mr. Benson has been an agriculture teacher and FFA Advisor in Winters, California for 26 years. He has provided leadership and expertise that produced National winning Livestock Judging Teams, runner up Ag marketing Teams,  as well as teams that have competed internationally. I know that his knowledge and experience will be a valuable service to all teachers and students in agricultural education. Kent brings with him a sound philosophy of the three cirlce model of Agriculture Education and has served as a mentor to numerous new and apprentice teachers across Northern California.

He is looking very forward to the opportunity to come to Georgia and be a part of such an outstanding program. I know each of you will welcome him to our state and into our Ag Education family.

With quite a relocation task ahead of him,  his start date is anticipated to be July 18th.
I know he looks forward to meeting all of you.

Thank you all for your support,
Stan Mitchell

--
Stan Mitchell